Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Inconsequential Logic



After I put a blogpost online about the terrible behaviour of a family member after my brother in law died, Blog Queen from Inconsequential Logic wrote the first reaction, thus deserving a mention at this blog.

I landed on her blog at a post called: Remember when...
The photo took me straight into my childhood.
I loved watching TV like that and one could see as many legs at the home of a friend.
They had 4 girls and 2 or three boys, a huge livingroom and a dog like a cow I wasn't afraid of.

Each week we gathered to see a talent hunt show for children.
It wasn't as rude as idols and all the other shows where people are send away like dirt.
Eacxh performance, however awful, was praised to a certain extend, so none would leave without ill feelings.
But the winner...well..he or she got the honor and was famous for a week.

Ofcourse we had our own daydreams.

One of us made it come true and she's one of the best actresses of our country.

Well, I can advice you to take your time and enjoy the blog of Blog Queen. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Just hoppin' by from Entrecard.

    I LOVE your layout. It is SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete

 

My EC-Blog List

My second blogroll

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!