Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter!








Eastertime is a time of traditions for many.

For us it was a revival of searching eggs.

My autistic son wanted to hide them and so he went into the garden with chocolate eggs and put them everywhere.

To be honest: he had the most fun.

We thought we'd found them all, but later in the afternoon (hopefully) the last was found between some plants.

Our easterdinner was simple.
The cook (not me) forgot to cook the eggs. LOL!

So this time we ate the chicken; with broccoli, lettuce and potatoes.

We had a very quiet day.
I guess everyone was still tired from going to bed too late because of the bad weather.

How was your day?

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    It is very nice website.
    I have a special tag for you. Come and get it.

    Have great spring!

    ReplyDelete

 

My EC-Blog List

My second blogroll

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!