Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sedruola Maruska's Yarn Obsession




When I wrote "To stop to drop? Quality sites or quality time." I soon realised I was not alone with my thoughts.

Sedie from Sedruola Maruska's Yarn Obsession commented first.

I noticed her blog a while ago while surfing.
One of my sons was using my fingerless gloves I'd put aside for bagpiping outside, so the fingerless gloves Sedie made in a lovely fuchsia color caught my eyes immediately.

Sedie taught herself how to crochet.
Now she's able to make the most wonderful items, including neckwarmers which are one of a kind.
Because she ships all over the world her blog got my full attention.

When you love to work with yarn, or you want to wear something special, you sure should visit her etsy site and her free patterns page.

I'm sure we'll see lots of new items during the next months because Sedie is very creative and talented.

Oh, and don't forget to subscribe for her newsletter which will issue it's first edition in May.

1 comment:

 

My EC-Blog List

My second blogroll

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!