Thursday, March 26, 2009

Welcome to the planet of Alicia





Until about 5 years ago I was able to remember almost all dreams.
But now I'm in 99% of the nights not even able to touch the feeling I had during a dream.

This week I was surprised by a very colourful dream, and I remembered it well.
Not long after writing it down I got a reaction from a collegue psychologist and autism-mom at the other side of the world.

Alicia (aka Dr. Mom) from Welcome to my Planet.

I think you should visit her blog.
You're already told you're welcome, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Alicia has a great way of observing her life and the way she writes about it, full of smiles and humor, makes me want more. Far more.

I'm not going to tell you more, because you have to read her blog firsthand.

She wants to be a writer. All I can do is encourage that full heartedly.
Have a go at it, girl!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, how SWEET :)!! You are my new B.F.F. :) Thank you for the "luv" and this site is so beautiful... and not just because I'M featured on it right now :) LOL!

    I grabbed the button and my site wears it with pride! :)

    Thank you again for the nice words about my Planet! It really made my day... Dr. Mom/ Out of Practice Dream Analyst

    ReplyDelete

 

My EC-Blog List

My second blogroll

Web Pages referring to this page
Link to this page and get a link back!